Living Independence Network Corporation
Personal Assistance Services (PAS) Director
Hours: 40 hours per week (Exempt)
Pay Range: $52,000-$63,000 Annually
The PAS Director will be responsible for coordinating and assisting the Assistant Executive Director in managing LINC’s Personal Assistant Services Program. The PAS Director will strive to maintain positive working relationships with agency staff, employers and personal assistants through providing exceptional customer service by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of LINC’s programs as well as team members within the organization. The PAS Director will contribute to a strengths-based working environment by providing meticulous attention to detail, a readiness to help others (in and outside of the office), and a willingness to do what needs to be done. The PAS Relations Director will have a strong commitment to LINC’s mission and values.
The duties include but not necessarily limited to:
Personal Assistant Services Program
- Manage and supervise PAS Specialists, Program Aides, Program Educator and Referral Coordinator and RN’s in all three (3) LINC locations
- Act as a liaison to outside agencies and network with Bureau of Long-Term Care, Medicaid Programs to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing and outreach strategy to raise and promote awareness of LINC programs
- Participate in Medicaid, BCI, Molina HealthCare, and OOA quality assurance audits
- Participate as a member of Medicaid’s Medical Care Advisory Committee (MCAC) and Medicaid’s Personal Assistance Oversight Committee (PAOC) on a quarterly basis
- Participate in LINC’s Board of Director Meetings on a quarterly basis
- Participate as part of LINC’s Leadership Team
Employer/Personal Assistant File Management, Orientation and Training
- Create and maintain efficient, consistent and accurate files in accordance with LINC policy and program procedures.
- Work with Leadership Team and PAS staff to implement standard training procedures across all locations.
- Complete full file reviews biannually for both Employer and Personal Assistants
- Yearly audits of Wizard files
- Compile Quality Assurance documentation annually
- Create a strengths-based environment where team members can contribute their best work through providing a positive, helpful, and courteous experience in all interactions with LINC
- Help promote a positive relationship between personal assistants, employers, and LINC staff
- Work closely with all LINC team members to provide a quality participant experience across programs
- Have good knowledge of all LINC programs and services to provide information and referral services
- Address employer inquiries and questions in a timely, accurate, and considerate manner according to LINC policy and program procedures.
- Have a good knowledge of all LINC programs and services to provide information and referral services
- Maintain a positive and open dialogue with PAS team members and other directors concerning PAS program
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and computer programs as job duties require
- All other duties as assigned by supervisors
A successful PAS Director has the following:
- Compassion for those LINC serves
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of LINC Policies/Procedures and able to communicate those to appropriate audience
- Respect for every individual they work with
- Professionalism (a willingness and ability to put biases aside and meet others needs as appropriate)
- Desire and willingness to grow the LINC PAS Program
- Believe in LINC mission and values
- Have prior case management experience
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with grace and goodwill
- Curiosity and interest in empowering the lives of people with disabilities
- Delight in helping others
- Ability to thrive in a diverse environment and meet deadlines
- Easy to work with, knowledgeable, and helpful
- High integrity
- Responsiveness and follow through
- Ability to work well with a broad range of people
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with multiple team members
- Ability to preserve classified nature of information
- Solid independent judgment and motivation
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in the the Human Services field. A Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, nursing, counseling or a very closely related field of study.
- In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, demonstrated work experience of at least 4 years, in the Human Service Field.
- Some knowledge of management practices; program or project planning and implementation. Experience developing and evaluating policies and procedures.
LINC provided equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LINC complies with applicable state and local nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. LINC is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development, team spirit, competitive salaries, a family friendly environment and a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, employer 401K Contribution, generous vacation and sick accruals, paid holidays, and much more.