Call or Text 986-867-1073 or Toll Free 866-947-5186
8am to 8pm MT, 7 days a week
About COVID Help Now:
As Idahoans feel the many impacts of COVID-19, the need for behavioral health support and services increases.
The COVID Help Now Line offers statewide support for anyone challenged by the stress associated with this global pandemic.
- Available via phone, text, or chat. Callers may also leave a message during off hours and receive a return call the following day.
- Anonymous. Responders do not classify, label, or diagnose people, and no records or case files are kept.
- Accessible to hearing and speech impaired via TTY and TRS services.
- Help you understand your current situation.
- Provide language assistance and interpreter services.
- Help reduce your stress and provide emotional support.
- Help you with your immediate crisis needs and connect you with community resources.
- Help you identify coping strategies.