Often, a piece of assistive technology or durable medical good can be the catalyst for increased success on the job or at school, improved community access and integration, or a more fulfilling home life.
Our program provides people with:
- loans of gently used equipment
- equipment ranging from wheelchairs and motorized scooters to communication devices and more
- a free option for those who need it
- potential for new goods and gifts
We also belong to a network of local and statewide agencies that provide loans and financing. If we don’t have it, we can often find someone who does!
Acceptable Product List
- Power Wheelchairs
- Transfer Benches
- Bath Seats
- Bath Hand Rails
- Bed Hand Rails
- Chair Lifts
Unacceptable Product Lis
- Any of the above items requiring major repairs
- Medical Supplies or Equipment
- First Aid Supplies
- Gait Walkers
- Hand rails with suction cups
Thank you for NOT donating these items.
You can view what we currently have available at AT 4 all.