COVID-19 and LINC Services
All of the physical offices of LINC are closed until further notice. Our daily operations will continue off site. During this time, LINC staff will be checking their emails and voicemails regularly, but you may experience a slight delay in response time. We encourage you to use email as much as possible during this time.
Equipment Loan: If you have equipment to return, please indicate what you have to return and we will work with you to coordinate a drop off. If you need equipment, we will response to your request as quickly as we can.
If you have equipment for donation, please contact Lana Gonzales at email@example.com to coordinate that donation.
Our priority is to keep the public and our staff safe. We appreciate your cooperation as we all work to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you for your understanding.
Often, a piece of assistive technology or durable medical good can be the catalyst for increased success on the job or at school, improved community access and integration, or a more fulfilling home life.
Our program provides people with:
- loans of gently used equipment
- equipment ranging from wheelchairs and motorized scooters to communication devices and more
- a free option for those who need it
- potential for new goods and gifts
We also belong to a network of local and statewide agencies that provide loans and financing. If we don’t have it, we can often find someone who does!
Products We Can Use
- Power Wheelchairs (Working)
- Walkers (Folding and Seated)
- Lifts (Patient and Sit-to-Stand)
- Transfer Benches
- Bath Seats
- Bath Hand Rails
- Hospital Beds
- Bed Hand Rails
- Reclining Lift Chairs
- Raised Toilet Seats (Clean)
- Bedside Commodes (Clean)
- Toilet Support Handles
- Knee Scooters
Please Do Not Donate
- Any of the above items requiring major repairs
- Medical Supplies or Equipment
- First Aid Supplies
- Large Gait Walkers/Trainers
- Hand rails with suction cups
- Diabetic Supplies
Thank you for NOT donating these items.
You can view what we currently have available at AT 4 all.
There are many organizations & services throughout the Treasure Valley with accessibility loans & giveaways.
Updated 04/02/2018BOISE AREA DME LOANS AND GIVEAWAYS
Have you tried Boise Craigslist?