Hours: 31 – 40 hours weekly Pay Range: $7.25 – $10.30 per hour (depending on service type)
The main objective of this position is to provide care to the Employer (Consumer) to keep them safe and comfortable in their own home. The Personal Assistant must have a sensitivity to the Employer for their needs as well as a great attention to detail. The Personal Assistant should feel comfortable going to the Employer’s home to provide services.
Our Employer request assistance in their home. The schedule can be flexible and will be set by the Employer after the Personal Assistant is hired.
- Meal preparation and eating
- Personal hygiene
- Assistance with bathing
- Toileting assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Must be 18 years or older
- Eligible for employment in the United States
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to read and write
- Able to lift to 50 pounds and physically capable of performing services
- Attend and complete an Orientation through LINC
- Successfully complete and pass a criminal history check through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
If you are interested in this position, please call Brenda at (208) 454-5511, ext. 151